Februari 04, 2024

Week 5 : Theme My Body

 this is week 5 which is Theme My Body

29 January 2024 - 1st Day


Activity 1 : Name All The Body Parts

_____________________________________________________________________

30 January 2024 - 2nd Day

Activity 1 : Show Me The Body Parts

Activity 2 : Match The Body Part

_____________________________________________________________________

31 January 2024 - 3rd Day

Activity 1 : Match The Other Halves

Activity : Match The Picture Activity


_________________________________________________________

For More Real Live Activity Of The Week 

Please Like My Facebook Page


Please Follow My TikTok






Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

Week 7 : Theme My House

This Is The Summary Of The Whole Week Of My House Theme Activity 1 : House Match Activity Activity 2 - Colour Match Activity Activity 3 - Wo...